Saturday, May 28, 2011

New and Improved...

So, my mom has reeled me into her addiction of "crafty blogging." Today as i was "creeping" some other bloggers, i came across this crafty project that i couldn't pass up by @crafty texas girls. I had a plain lamp on my bedside table that i thought could be spiced up...soooo i stole the idea and went to town...after a little lesson on the sewing machine lol


 I improvised and cut up a couple old pillow cases into 3" strips, instead of buying muslin as the orginal crafter did...and i mastered the ruffles...(sew a seam down the middle of the 3" pieces, then begin scrunching carefully so the thread doesn't break)
 Before...
 Can't exclude the helpers...
 Then I used a hot glue gun to attach them to plain 'ol lamp shade..

 Alllll done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment